Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Staff - please give us an update!"

quote:
Originally posted by bandbstamps:
I watched patiently as my auctions ended again without pictures. Many of the items went unsold and unfortunately most of these were relisted items. This site has many great features such as the templates, scheduling and image hosting (when available). Since switching to Auctiva, my unsold item % has increased along with my frustration. It is great to be able to schedule an auction when you want it to start and have a professional looking format, but if you have no picture to go with, niether of us will make any money. I have been offering insurance to more of my buyers in hope of supporting this site, but if items don't sell... I would also be able to offer more insurance via Auctiva if I could combine items under one insurance cost. I typically sell multiple items to one buyer, but end up having to get insurance through USPS. I would rather pay a fee and have pictures than the other way around. Do I list tomorrow and hope images can last for a week?

Ditto.

I'm not listing through Auctiva any more until I know it's fixed. I don't know when that will be, but I have listed well over 2000 different items through Auctiva in the past few months. Not gonna happen now. Not till it's fixed. No more living on hope, no more living on promises that haven't been fulfilled. I can't lose money like I have been, and I don't have the time to deal with dozens of emails from potential buyers saying "where's your pictures?"
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.