Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Staff Selling Competition"

Alright, I couldn't just not comment on all of them. Here's my opinions..for what they're worth. (and that's alot <smile>Wink

24. Basic auction, answered basic questions needed from the standpoint of a buyer
23. Run of the mill auction, answered all questions needed for a buyer from a buyers standpoint.
22. simple to the point and already purchased by the time I reviewed it.
21. My personal opinion is I dislike flashing templates so I would've booted out of the auction fast.
20. Sharp looking auction, plus I like the larger image picture at the bottom. I don't like the font Comic Sans though
19. Once again, the flashing template, PLUS the text was centered. I don't like that. Most buyers read from left to right and it throws off with centered text.
18. basic to the point with plenty of info including the info from muze. If a person didn't know what the movie was it's a nice way to inform the buyer.
17. Eye catching and sold by the time I looked at it.
16. Sold already. Basic format with the different color text to let buyer know it's awards is good.
15. Flashing template <blech> I like the boxed info though, crisp and clean.
14. Straight to the point auction. Nice and not overdone with information. Subtitle, too. (which I very rarely use)
13. Picture too small. Template just ok. Too many spaces after the actors name and just felt lacking somehow. Or in comparison to others..it lacked.
12. Straight info and straight to the point. I like the front & back images side by side, plus it's sold already.
11. minimalist and hoping that buyers know what the movie is about.
10. I like the text is all left centered. Easy to read, crisp and clean.
09. Sold. However, I would have clicked off the ad fast due to the colors aren't appealing to me. (unless the price was right of course)
08. Flashy template, pics not clear and bolded white text just doesn't work for me.
07. Looks good, crisp, clean, all info clear cut and loads fast.
06. OH MY GOSH! How kewl is that one! Active X could lock some users of IE browser if they have it blocked. I viewed it under FF and IE. The movie clip and the template with the screen actors pics at the bottom. Stunning!
05. Love the header on the auction template. Very catchy! Grabs the attention. I also like the oscars next to the awards. I also can't say if it's because I've seen the movie that the montage of the actors means more to me as a buyer or if it's just basically cool looking!
04. Some of the pics missing and <blechy> color scheme.
03. I like the template, but what I don't like is the font color being blue..it makes it too hard to read.
02. Clear, concise, nice use of pictures from the film, awards and everything else is well presented.
01. Nice template for the dvd. I didn't like how the auctiva messages were in the middle between the auction and the info from muze.

What I like about this contest is the varied types of auctions. Some fixed price, some start low at a .01 with a buy it now price, some are up for auction, some use sub-titles and some give lots of info and some are minimalist but you get the complete package of what's offered without alot of hoopla.

Sellers can glean alot of information from viewing each of the auctions, determining how and why some are already sold and others are still waiting to be purchased.

I am FLOORED by number 6. I loved it. You're losing sellers though with the movie clip. If a buyer isn't using broad band then they are SOL for viewing that auction. Great work!

Good Luck everyone!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.