Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Staff Selling Competition"

That's great feedback, Donna! I confess, I just didn't have the attention span to look at them all the other day.

Finally someone else who hates moving templates as much as I do Big Grin A little subtle blinking I can handle, but that's about it.

#6 looks cool, but at the same time, I think that's a lot of effort for one $2.99 listing! And I just looked at it with my sound on, and it's got one of my pet peeves....sound that starts when I don't expect it. If I was browsing away with iTunes blasting, using multiple browser windows, I would have backed out of that auction before I'd even scroll down to see how cool it is.

Take out the movie, or somehow make it not load til I indicate I want to see it, and that's a great looking listing!

Im gonna be a big ol' stick in the mud here... but I've been trained to be a stickler for copyright...and I'm not so sure it'd be OK with the studio to have the images made into a template like that. I dunno how it works with promotional materials for films...just know I can't use, say, Disney images in a template for Disney doodads. Not that people don't do it, but ya know what I mean.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.