Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva template scrolling gallery makeing add text hard to read"

Hi AFT,

Thanks for posting your question here. I reviewed a couple of the listings you have posted through Auctiva and was able to see the issue you are referring to, but it is actually not related to your use of the Auctiva scrolling gallery. Instead, the behavior is a result of a conflict between the Slide Show image grouping selected for the listing and the relative size of the images.

Our development team is aware that this can happen, but I don't currently expect that we will be able to address the issue in the near future, so I would recommend working around the problem by changing either the image grouping or adjusting your images to have the same proportions.

If you are committed to using the Slide Show image grouping in your listings, then the only way to avoid encountering this problem would be to make sure the images that you are selecting for each listing have close to the same proportions.

On the other hand, you could avoid this problem by choosing one of the other options we have available in the Image Grouping drop down menu on the Template Layout page you are presented with right after choosing which template you would like to use for each listing.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab on our site and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.