I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have been experiecing lately. I posted the information below to a similar thread in the "Listings" area of our Community Forum yesterday but, since quite a few users have contributed to this thread, I was inclined to update this one with the same details as well.
Anyway, we have looked into a handful of reports of site slowness that were submitted through our support system, but we have not been able to determine the cause of the behavior nor attribute it to anything amiss on our side of things.
However, it is certainly possible that we will be able to uncover some additional details regarding the source of the problem once we have some additional details to work with, whether the problem lies on our side of things or with other areas of certain connection paths that are taken to get to our site.
If you are still experiencing this problem , please contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and choosing the "File Support Case" option if you have not done so already.
When you contact us about this, it would be helpful if you can include the results of a trace route to our site as well as a description of what aspects of the site are slow. If you are using Windows, you can run a trace route via the following process:
1) Launch a Run command in Windows by selecting "Run" from the "Start" menu or by holding down the Windows key on your keyboard and pressing "R".
2) Enter "cmd" in the ensuing field and click "OK".
3) Then, in the black DOS window, type tracert www.auctiva.com and press the "Enter" key.
4) Once the results have been generated, you should be able to copy them by right clicking within the window and selecting "Select All", then doing a copy command by holding the CTRL key and pressing "C"
One the other hand, if you are using Mac OS, you should be able to run a trace route by doing the following:
1) Go to Applications -> Utilities -> Network Utility
2) Click the “Trace Route” tab
3) Enter www.auctiva.com and click “Trace”
Thanks in advance for any additional details that you are able to provide.