Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

Support has become a VERY PAINFUL experience!! Very Frustrating!! Last one I did sent examples and they totally veered off to a completely listing that was totally NOT identified in request? I get the vibes that it is outsourced and possible communication barrier. In one I asked for it to be sent to supervisor I believe 2 or 3 times finally like 12-15 emails later gave up!!

Sad part is forums have about dried up so can't get a lot of help there either. I have NUMEROUS and I mean NUMEROUS notes and requests totally ignored on forums that specifically ask auctiva question!! I notice on a couple of requests auctiva is responding (mostly newbies) some weeks after person wrote note requesting help. Maybe thought is they will just figure it out if we wait long enough to answer. Figure it out??? Give it UP? Let's flip a coin!!

Hate to be negative but also hate to see what was once a great respite from ebay hassles top ebay and they are about there lately.

Hopefully one day this will be fixed so we can get on with the business at hand.

Thanks for info. on Opera I have not tried it, but will sure do that.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.