Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

No, but here is a guess on my part - which probably wouldn't bother most users. The description editor just does not look right. I have listings that loaded fine last night, and look OK in ebay but when you go to the saved listing in Auctiva, the info is missing OR stranger still, is there but you cannot see it. Highlighting it with the mouse makes it visable. Switch to HTML, and it isn't there. My listings have a common save - at least for stamps. They have a description inside a table. Most of my non-stamp ones do not, and they look OK. My guess at this point is the descrition editor changed and it no longer allows tables. I've already begun to explore other third party software companies. I have found that Auctiva is rated around 2 stars, and many are better than that. I could almost consider redoing the listings in Auctiva,except as you know, a listing takes forever to create. I have a lot of old listings running LP's and such, that I have not checked. I'm guessing they are OK. What I need to figure out is how to export images from Auctiva so I would not have to reshoot everything.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.