Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

Auctiva, it has hit point that listing at night especially is IMPOSSIBLE!!! what is status of checking into this. I am sure people are not writing support anymore, forums have become same as most lately, we get no response, or one that does not solve the problem. I find it hard to believe that this is not being dug into like a dog would dig for a bone. This is only going to get worse as holidays come. If plan is that AFTER holidays this will fix itself because of less people listing, you could be right, but if not fixed before holidays I for one will sure be shopping around for next year. As we would be fools to put ourselves through this again next year.

If auctiva is only interested in commerce then they need to just let us know so we can quit wasting our time writing on forums for ebay issues. I find it hard to believe all new energy is put into commerce, mainly because most of those people came from ebay side to begin with. To me this is where future commercers will probably come from and if people are not happy with ebay side, why would they invest more time in commerce not knowing if it operates the same.

I can't even count the issues that have been mentioned in last months that have not receive any response from auctiva.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.