Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

I'm sorry to hear that. I have never had problems with Opera with the exception of Auctiva (they were using XML which Opera did not like). My wife likes Chrome and then I hear her yelling at the PC because it bogs down with Chrome after a while Opera has no issues with any of the secure sites, and certainly handles Java better than Seamonkey (Firefox Lite). I don't recall ever being told it would switch my default browser to IE - and I think I have IE5 on my PC. Who knows. Never use it. Curious it does not compare to the top 3.Not enough people use it I guess. Chrome and Firefox are memory hogs. Known fact. My PC is on 24/7. If I were using Firefox or Chome, I would need to restart every few days as the browser does not release all the memory back to the PC when it is closed. I can usually get 3 weeks with Opera sometimes 4 if I'm lucky - and I have but 256K of memory. When I finally start to use the new PC for everything, I probably won't have to restart for a month or 2! Just curious - how long does it take you to do a listing in some other browser?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.