Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

Ed, I get the 30-40 second response as well without the refresh. I ONLY get that off peak, early in the AM. The bog down (when I use anything other than Opera) seems to be image related. Still 30-40 seconds compared to 3-5 at some other sites is a bit of an annoyance. Especially now, that they corrupted all my saved listings and I have to redo them. 50 stamp auctions would take me 40 minutes tops someplace else, almost 3 hours with Auctiva. Still, I'm staying with them for now because they are hosting my images on other sites and its way to much work to correct those other sites. Now I don't know if I was to download everything running toTL and then export to another site, whether it would take my images and store them on thir server. The 1000's of listings they corrupted that were saved on Auctiva are simply lost and its water under the bridge. Those I will have to redo no matter what. It's just a tough time of year to start experimenting with another company, but I suspect once the new year rolls around I'll have more time
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.