Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

Ed - if your company is like my old one (and I was downsized in 07 when an Australian outfit bought us) we will be back in demand in I would say 2026. Y2K was never fixed - just a work around until 2028. Tons of companies did it. We actually had COBOL programmers in their 80's reading and checking out code. I was more of an analyst though I can read COBOL. I also was a tester and which is why the fact that Auctiva releases stuff into the production environment without testing annoys the heck out of me. I'd be fired if I did what these folks are doing. Lookandbyeme - I agree, No one needs the cosmetic changes they are doing. The new saved listing page does nothing for me. It certainly doesn't correct all the damage they did to my saved listings thats for sure. And why would ANYONE in their right mind use Auctiva to ship? Is it really cheaper than USPS Click and Ship? At least with the USPS you KNOW it's going to always work. They are trying to get more people to use it so they can lay off workers, so it has to work!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.