Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva: We have detected that your eBay token is invalid"

Well, well. Maybe this EXPLAINS why my Auctiva account was HIJACKED today...?

Yup. After over 4 hours (for real - FOUR hours) on the phone w/ eBay, thinking that my EBAY account was hacked, we finally figured out that my AUCTIVA account was hacked.

So I came to these boards to find out if anyone else's was hacked and ran across this post. OMG, and I am SO SMART about spam, spoof, phishing! I remember "validating my new token" just last week, from my iPad. I did NOT see any "s" after the http, which made me wonder...but I figured the links appear differently on my iPad.

Today some hacker listed 5 different iPads/iPhones onto eBay from MY Auctiva account. I was getting emails that my $400 items sold. I didn't have any iPads, etc. so I called eBay immediately. Even they were stumped and they probably just stopped investigating when we discovered this together on the phone just 30 minutes ago.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCARED & PISSED I was, and what a BAD DAY I've had today. Even lost the motherboard on my BRAND NEW PC I got for Christmas.

I wrote Auctiva about this a half hour ago. I want to know if I should leave this hacker's stuff on my account here, or delete the stuff. ?? eBay told me that they contacted Auctiva staff and that I should expect a call from Auctiva "tonight".

So tonight when I logged in, I got ANOTHER message to "validate a new token", so I did. I only hope that I gave it to the legit site!

Meanwhile, I've changed p/w's on most all of my online accounts. I'm sure I can't be the only one this has happened to, and Auctiva SHOULD WARN other sellers about this...now.

And today eBay ended 103 of my listings, including auctions, and I have to relist them all manually because Auctiva's "Closed Listings" bulk relist tool hasn't worked for 3 weeks now ~ they're taking their sweet time fixing that!

And I'm not going to bulk list them w/ eBay's relisting tool because I want them spaced out. So I am losing a lot of money over this. What a freakin day!!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.