Skip to main content

Reply to "Auto Feedback is obsolete"

quote:
I guess I've been lucky, 99% of my buyers have been great to deal with. But there's always that psycho 1% that will either give negs just for fun, or are completely ignorant of the way ebay works.
If that's the case you're going to do great with this. Let the 1% be psycho. Don't worry about it. You'll end up way ahead of the average sellers with a much lower %. Until now you and that seller were probably had similar feedback ratings but now I think they'll get their deserved negs and you'll get your few psycho negs and still come out way ahead. Buyers will then for the first time be able to decide between a seller with a 96 or 97% and you with a 99%. And for once it will mean something. Until now all it meant is was the seller probably held the feedback hostage, did a retaliatory neg, then both agreed to mutually withdraw.

I think it's going to work out but let's see in 2-3 months. We keep a close track on our sellers sales and I think I have a decent pulse on how eBay's sales are doing. I think I'll be able to tell by May or so how all the new changes are working.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.