Skip to main content

Reply to "Auto Feedback, When Is It Gonna Be Posted?"

quote:
if the item has been imported to your Sales(tab) -> Transactions page, your reciprocal feedback should be left within 24 hours of being received.

i think they have been imported, when i press on the tab ''sales'' & then ''transactions'' i see it there, HOWEVER the payment status & feedback section are incorrect?

they say payment not recieved & feedback not recieved?

does this imported listings have to wait a while to be updated? or do i have to mark them manually as paid?

they say feedback also not recieved, while it was recieved ...

do i just wait now or do i have to do something more, or have i forgotten something?

i think that i have the autofeedback settings correct & all...

i think that it doesn't leave feedback coz off the so-called ''imported listings'' they say that it hasn't been paid yet & that feedback hasn't been recieved yet, witch doesn't trigger the autofeedback part then...

do these get updated within 24 hours then or is there something wrong?
i'm not sure if it has been 24 hours now or not, with 1 i'm almost positive, however feedback wasn't recieved, but payment was & it doesn't say that payment was recieved either then, maybe because checkout wasn't followed through, coz that buyer had problems at that moment coz paypal site was momentarily down, so i send him a paypal invoice & he paid through that

thank you for your help
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.