Skip to main content

Reply to "Auto Relist Question"

OK...I understand the deeper stratification on decision when you want to only Relist under certain specifics, but I'm basing my (best) guess on the method description on that checkable box in Profile setup:

"Auto-Relist immediately after sale ends and continue until cancelled. (Uncheck this for advanced options)"

Now, I admit, I'm reading "sale ends" to mean LISTING ENDS, as I've not tried it myself YET. It's semantics, but a probably good interpretation on what's meant, as the stratification seems to cover a subset of possible occurances. I interpret LISTING ENDS as SOLD, NOT SOLD, or anything that sends the listing to the Closed listing folder, where the PROFILE causes relist (maybe even cancelled by ebay Eek). I made note of that possibility the other day, as ebay seems to be handing out suspensions like last nights leftover party favors after the police raid.

The Auctiva folks need to clarify, so please someone speak-up on the exact meaning and some deep deep discussion on the how-it-works.

Danno
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.