Skip to main content

Reply to "Auto Relisting Not Working"

Im having a problem and sent a support ticket last week, No response, I've never needed support with Auctiva, I've relied on EBAY with this automatically relisting two items that are not for sale and not even in my possesion any longer. EACH had its own reason i needed to end. Going on since March 2018 or more. EBAY spent countless months back and forth letting me know they are working on it, finally they discovered its not on Ebays end its on Auctiva's end. I've actually sent two request for support, but I spent 15-20 minutes proving I wasn't  a robot. Ebay must know its not easy to get someone in Autiva to help solve the problem, they offered to send me directions if I felt frustrated trying to get it resolved. Funny though they sent me directions to close my Auctiva account. lol

Carmela

If Autiva staff can assist me if I need to go to another forum, whatever is needed please please contact me., Today was the fiirst time I received an actual reply, but its probably canned. I need a real person or directions to stop these two listings from relisting themselves

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.