Skip to main content

Reply to "Auto Relisting Not Working"

Hello Rockoman3803 -

I am uncertain if there was some difficulty on your end where you were unable to see my prior reply to your post, but as you have posted the identical post, I am providing the reply again.

I've reviewed our support system and I believe I have found the difficulty. The only support case I was able to locate with your username associated with it was filed under our Auctiva Commerce product as opposed to the Auctiva product and it was filed during our recent upgrade to the support system. It looks like the ticket did not show appropriate for the support team when it was imported into the new system. For this, I apologize.

I have reviewed the ticket you filed and updated it, but in case you can see this post prior to the support response:
as for the difficulty you have run into with the listings you refer to relisting, this is a result of an auto relist profile that you created and applied to the listings when they were posted initially and if such a profile is not manually removed, it continues to operate as long as the conditions established in the profile are met. To disable the profile on these listings all you need do is log in to your Auctiva account and go to the Active listings page (select Active from the Listings menu). Then, search the item numbers individually using the search tool on the page. When the listing comes up, check the box to the left of it and then click the Stop Auto Relist button that is available at the top of the page. When the listing is next ended, the profile will no longer be applied and so the item will not relist further.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the Auctiva.com website and our support staff will be happy to assist you further.

- Craig

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.