Skip to main content

Reply to "BABY COME BACK! I miss the old Auctiva do you????"

I am NOT new.. been using them for YEARS, but am finding problems galore lately that I rarely had before. I am hoping when the dust settles from them expanding to commerce, and charging for service now.. that things will calm down and they will get back to business before further major expansions. There seem to be many quirks that need ironing out.

If you need some help, I will help when I can, though.. lately, I need more help than I ever did.. so could be like blind leading blind. I could probably help you get started though.. as long as you are not going commerce store. . .I gave up on that.. as it was WWWWAAAAAYYYYYY over my head.

The reason you are not getting much help from others. . is a lot of the people who did this before are on commerce stores now and dealing with those issues.. so they do not spend as much time over at this part. (I don't blame them. . but that is why there is not as much help) I did just read your other post.. and I have never used scheduling.. so can't help you there.

Auctiva has been wonderful for me.. I love using them.. but am finding some issues that I hope they will start working on soon, as this has NOT been the norm for them.

I really want them back. . the old way. .
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.