Skip to main content

Reply to "BattleBids discussion"

Hi! I too have been a tad worried over the Battlebids as well ~ I am a varely new seller (been around for a spell as a buyer though) and a very small time seller but still I am a bit apprehensive regarding how the Battlebids will/can affect my auctions ~ I also noticed in another post earlier the mention of a seller concerned with her Dial Up Customers and the bogging down of the loading of thier auction if the Battlebids was present ~ I just wanted to let that Poster know or any other seller who may be concerned about this that I have Dial Up and awful ancient phone lines and am lucky if I get connected at 44 kbps and at 44 kbps I opened up jtr8178 past auction (thank you for the link to your auction by the way!) and was quite surprised to see how quickly and smoothly I was able to see the history of the "Race". I don't know if it will be that quick with the actual game vs just seeing the past history of the game but just wanted to let you know from a slow dial up prospective how it went. Take Care all and Good Luck on your Future Auctions!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.