Skip to main content

Reply to "being booted out"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Kevin K.:
Hi all,

A couple notes here:

1. Tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) we'll be releasing a new version of the lister page with the same new editor to the beta site. We'll post here when this happens and hopefully you'll be able to let us know if the beta version is working or not for you.

2. Can you please try this demo of the 3rd party html editor we use, and tell us if it is usable for you?
http://www.fckeditor.net/demo/default.html

Thanks,

-Kevin

I've clicked on your link for the above demo editor. What are we trying to test? That it comes up? Yes it does. That I can type in the editor and hit submit? Yes I can.

I dont like that it gives me a HTML code to copy and paste somewhere. Why do I have to do all that? Is that what is in store for us here on Auctiva? I like the way I do it on Auctiva. Type what you want in the description field and then your done. I'm not familiar with HTML codes. I dont like messing with them. So I'm very confused am I going to have to know HTML codes and how they function to be able to use Auctiva?

My problems are creating listings and uploading images and sometimes store window not showing images. I dont use the HTML editor I use the Text Editor. Now when I try to do listings (this morning and last night) my profiles are not there. I have a master profile for all categories and nothing is there I have to redo these all over again now?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.