Skip to main content

Reply to "being booted out"

quote:
Originally posted by Moonandstarman:
I've clicked on your link for the above demo editor. What are we trying to test? That it comes up? Yes it does. That I can type in the editor and hit submit? Yes I can.

I dont like that it gives me a HTML code to copy and paste somewhere. Why do I have to do all that? Is that what is in store for us here on Auctiva? I like the way I do it on Auctiva. Type what you want in the description field and then your done. I'm not familiar with HTML codes. I dont like messing with them. So I'm very confused am I going to have to know HTML codes and how they function to be able to use Auctiva?

My problems are creating listings and uploading images and sometimes store window not showing images. I dont use the HTML editor I use the Text Editor. Now when I try to do listings (this morning and last night) my profiles are not there. I have a master profile for all categories and nothing is there I have to redo these all over again now?

We only need people to test that demo editor if they are having issues with the html editor on our site. If you only use the text editor, then that demo doesn't concern you Smile

About your profiles... please file a support case and we can look into your problems specifically. If you profiles were saved without any problems in the past, then they aren't gone for good, and the issue is probably just a display error. File a support case and we'll sort it out.

Thanks.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.