Skip to main content

Reply to "BEWARE Auctionbytes Article China Buyers"

quote:
Originally posted by JeffS:
I read this article the other day. Another fawcet of the dark side of humanity.

Did I not say in another thread:

quote:
#2, you seem to think eBay gives a damn about you, the seller. You seem to think that reporting a user to ebay will do something. Sorry to be so cyincal, but ha, ha.

#3, you seem to think eBay will support you in "following the rules". The "rules" only work for eBay, not for you. See #2.

It's true. eBay actually benefits here by not refunding the fees. They have no incentive to change it. Go somewhere else? Ha! Sue them? Ha!

This company will never cease to amaze me. Especially since I remember what they were like in the early days. Before the lawyers and the IPO moved in.

Dayum Skippy!
I did get my fee's refunded..however....
I had to wait a week to file NPB and then another 10 days for FVF. THIS? THIS? GRRRR <frustrated look> UNETHICAL in my opinion when it was documented fraud against my ebay account.

When eBay KNEW that the bids were fraudulent and had proof positive, they should've just run with the ball instead of making me the seller jump through hoops.

EBAY cares about the fee's that are paid to them. Plain, simple and straight to the point!

Now this isn't to say Jeff that their weren't a couple of really great employee's that helped me along me on certain days. But the likliness of getting those same employee's on the phone was phhhffft. And you'd think they would've kept some kinda record on my account stating..Has had fraudulent bids..refund all fee's immediately but was there? Nope. Everytime I would call in...I would say..I'm sure you have this in your records somewhere. No ma'am, we sure don't.

So I had to explain it all over again! AGAIN!
It took them freakin FOREVER to NARU these persons. So they would bid a trail behind them that even a blind person could follow and yet did eBay NARU them right off the bat? Heck no!

I even warned another recently who had had a problem with these chinese bidders. I stated change your options to not sell to china/japan. I have mine this way for such and such reasons. She's a seller of similar items that was on another message board with me. Did she do it? Nope. She'd already been hit a couple of times, but decided it was in her best interest to keep those countries open to sell to. Oh well, I tried. Her loss. I tried to warn her.

I miss the wild, wild, west days of early eBay selling. I started back under my hubsters ID. Back in 98. Gosh, it was so much better, wasn't it?

<sigh>
I'm done venting.

You feel better Jeff. I do!

Thanks, Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.