Skip to main content

Reply to "Black Friday Ads"

Hey there Donna,

What a juicy little *snack* that is! Wherever did you find it? LOL Big Grin

I'm glad to see you're still posting fun little things after some of the comments I've seen on here....sheesh...getting a bit "heated" in some threads.

I am happy to report that I have since left Auctiva and no longer post through here; and can I tell you how my bloodpressure has lowered! Cool I check back for insurance I owe on previous listings and am just *waiting it out* until my GTC listings end.

I was sad to go....but I am a much happier and a *calmer* person now Wink I can't say where I went as I'm sure it would be deleted....but I've yet *fingers crossed* *no wammies, no wammies* to have any problems at my new home Big Grin

However, I've noticed that on my ebay account my gallery photos aren't appearing in the listings I created through auctiva...they're in the listing, but I'm not sure if it's on Auctivas' end or ebays. I'm not gonna file a report with Auctiva as I'm sure they have enough things to worry about (but if you see this post Auctiva Jeff or Mike, let me know how I can fix it if it's on your end....no rush)

Anyway, I hope all is well with you and drunknwitch and the others. Razz Good luck with the "angry mob" Wink ...just tell 'em all to hop over to another company if they're not happy *hehehehe*

Cheers,
Kathleen
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.