Skip to main content

Reply to "Blujay Best for Alot of Folks !!!!"

yes.. i have identical items on both ecrater and blujay.. doesn't matter which is best.... but clearly blujay is best for the buyer who does not require feedback... but if a buyer requires feedback on a seller .. than ecraters is about the worse to try to understand... if one has this need wagglepop would get these buyers..

i looked again at identical items i have from both blujay and ecrater here is the difference:::: on ecrater it shows a link right in front to view sellers feedback, this starts to make things more complicated for both the seller abd buyer... and when a buyer then takes more time to click.. what he sees is a confusing feedback which will make them be more confused and use up more time.....

and all print and text on ecrater has a washout look will make a buyer feel a site is cheap and about to go off line..... even the buttons with the blue has a washout look compared to the solid buttons of blujay... and the black text print on ecrater is more washed out than the black print on blujay.... people who need glasses will have a much harder time with ecrater....

clearly to me and not even close blujay is better appealing to a buyer than ecrater... and if a buyer requires a feedback to check... why go to ecraters confusing feedback?? these would go to wagglepop which is so easy to check feedback and to understand....

my items are identical on both sites.... i just checked froogle .. and all my blujay items are before all my ecrater items.... BUT my blujay items has been most recent...... so this issue may be a timing issue .. and if it is.. then we all need to make our items NEW so that we will get better placement on froogle...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.