Skip to main content

Reply to "Bought domain name from Auctiva"

Hi, if you are to sell many and varied items I think a store is essential so that you can catgorise items as you think best to suit your buyers so they can find what they want fast. So I think an eBay store is essential even if you do not use the inventory format.

eBay's store category facility is extremely versatile, unfortunately Auctiva's store seems to only mimic eBay listing categories which is a pity. I expect they will remedy that when it creeps up the 'to do' list.

You still have only one store as such but two different views of it, this probably confuses some buyers as one cannot make the two match.

It is really up to us the sellers to decide which set of tools we want to use most, for checkout etc. and I think that needs to be kept to one or the other. Otherwise a buyer receiving two invoices from different sources for the same item would unsettle them and may complicate the transaction.

Yes this can be quite time consuming to start with and there always seem to be more to learn but hey, look at the incentive Cool
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.