Skip to main content

Reply to "Bought domain name from Auctiva"

Dear ChooChooGuy, YOU ARE THE BEST !!!
Your answers were not only super fast, but sooo helpful! Should I "Reask my questions" on the main board so that others would benefit?
You are not only super knowledgeable, but so kind to mentor us "Newbies" with this learning curve! Thoughts??? Naturally my praises will go with these questions too-LOL!
Auctiva should pay you for your assistance-you're fabulous! _________________________________________
Here are just a few more questions that I think every new person would love to know; PLEASE?
1. Now I know that I need both "stores".
2. Can I list my ebay store things via Auctiva?
3. Auctiva shows pics, regardless of gallery selection w/fee or not. But, do you have to select gallery to show pics in your ebay store?
4. Should you only select gallery for a few auctions to drive trafic to stores, as this would save lots of $$$?
5. Under Auctiva "Acct Settings-Default View when selecting images on 1 pg lister" what's the difference between thumbnails, list & upload?
All my items are different so I've been manually uploading pics as I go. But what does this setting mean?
6. To insert link to auctiva store I found this;

" Copy this code and place it in an HTML friendly environment: <a href="url">Text to be displayed</a>. Replace "url" with your domain name and "Text to be displayed" with your chosen Store name or tag line. Make sure to leave the quotes around "url". "

As an example...would I put
<a href-"labeartique">LaBeartique; Bears and More; Gifts Galore</a>
- Can/Do I put spaces?
- Doss this look correct?
- Do I put this into descriptions, contact us, etc?
- If I can list my ebay store items via Auctiva, is it permissable to include a link to Auctiva store?

Again, THANKS SOOO MUCH !!!
I will pass along the knowledge you teach me as well, so your mentoring will create an "Auctiva Family" with you as our core "Founding Father".
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.