Skip to main content

Reply to "Bought domain name from Auctiva"

Hi labeartique. I don't have an eBay store and have never used html.(I'm always scared I'll screw something up) I love Auctiva but it did take me a long time to learn just basics such as profiles, modifying templates, sizing and using more than the 16 pictures, and problems with pages freezing.

Because most of my time has to go directly into getting listings done (I need the money), I haven't had time to experiment much. One of these days I'm going to play with html. Can you believe I've been doing this for almost a year now and still have problems with copy and paste? I've yet to post a link in anything!

To top it off, I broke my arm. I use a lot of pictures. I sell mostly books and actually have to sometimes use my feet to hold the book open for inside pictures. Thanks to Auctiva's picture services, I often realize a much higher selling price than others have received for the same item. I've even received $20 for cookbooks by showing inside pictures when the same book was going for one penny on Amazon. My biggest gripe right now is eBay takes about 6 hours before my listing goes live. Its not like its a high fraud item!

Although time is at a premium, I try to read all of the posts on Auctiva's forums. Its well worth the time because I learn so much which saves me time down the road. ChooChooGuy has very informative posts and if he wasn't answering, you would be seeing great information from others that have been been very helpful in the past. Use "Find" to search for posts on specific topics.

The best advice I can probally give you right now would be to not ask so many questions in one post. If you keep the problem to one at a time with the problem clear in the thread topic, I believe you'll get more answers because not everyone can answer all of your questions. Even I might could answer a couple.

Best of luck to you! I'm off to get a new cast today if they don't have to do surgery on my arm. It will be nice to be able to bend my elbow. I sure need that arm for some of my pictures.

booklady
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.