Skip to main content

Reply to "Bring .TheTrainGuy .. HERE!!"

My writing style is DESIGNED to know people quickly.. just from their responses.... alot of biases and and agendas can only be SEEN thru the responses to this....

my writing is clear and understanderable ENOUGH .. but only if one is truly unbiased with an open mind.....in other words my writing style gives people the cover to respond in such a way to see their biases and agendas.... no other way is BETTER...

people who gets influenced not even knowing it falsely by others... they themselves will be seen.... ANYONE truly wanting to see who people are.... this type writing is the best way..... ecrater is counted incorrectly on the psu chart..... the correct count is 0... the chart is auction count listings.... i'm just trying to show many things here....

people who don't want ecrater to show 0 on that chart will not WANT to understand what i'm saying..... the correct statement is this.... the auction count listings to fit that chart of psu... is 0 for both ecrater and blujay... anyone agree??
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.