Skip to main content

Reply to "BTPS Questions re: Bidpay/Paypal"

I agree with attire4less. I've had a single incident and this is with a woman from Germany who insisted (and very rudely) that she be allowed to pay through PayPal. I let her and six weeks later she claimed non-receipt. I'm doing a form 542 on her and if it comes back as being delivered I will get my funds back. She will be in deep do do. Time will tell.

Otherwise, no problems.

Now, with online international shipping labels for Priority Global Mail they're recording the customs label. I've been able to see when packages arrive internationally online via this tracking number. It's an 'online', 'electronic' tracking method. So, shouldn't it be good for PayPal? Many of my Canadian and UK buyers come up as 'confirmed'. PayPal told me most if not all 'can' come up this way if they update the appropiate information. A seller could request this update.

The only issue I've had is getting their telephone number so I can print out online shipping labels. I'm going to include this in my listing and invoice. I'm sticking with international buyers. I get too many to give them up. Unless I begin to have a big problem with them, I'll keep them.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.