Skip to main content

Reply to "Bulk Live Edit Help"

I am sitting here doing some of these now. SOOOOO steamy frustrating, especially after 76 support notes back and forth, and 1 1/2 hours on ebay live, plus trying to do with turbo, days invested in this.

I actually wondered if I were only person. I will tell you, most of my items were store listings, so I put store on vacation and am ending all of the listings and then re-starting them.

While I am doing it I am trying to change the item details to what ebay's new requirement is going to be - th custom. I do not trust ebay or auctiva system to handle this change.

What have you been told??

IF there are others having this problem.. please speak up. . more voices may get this fixed. I was most perturbed because auctiva acted as though this was something I have done?? I asked for credit and was told NO. this is feature we are paying for and not getting and they are not looking for quick fix. Added issue is even hand doing each one.. next time ebay has a problem we will probably still have same EXACT problem.. so this could be ongoing issue that is NEVER resolved.

IF you are having same problem.. speak up.
Yes, we waited till last minute, been there heard that. However, if system had worked could have done in no time at all.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.