Skip to main content

Reply to "Bulk Live Edit Help"

I too have been very peturbed lately. Got an answer this morning that took me around the WORLD, when it did not work an hour later, was tol NOT to do what I did and to go into my account and make the change (took less than one minute). I have done this a lot lately.

I really think Auctiva jumped off the cliff wayyyy toooo fast. They started commerce, started the HUGE fee charges, then took week or more to figure that out. I think they are spreading themselves too thin, possibly trying with commerce to disconnect from ebay? So effort is going somewhat to both places. . .and not many people are getting what they expect to get.

As far as the time it takes to answer my questions.. NO problem with that. It is the content of the answers.

And in the case of this bulk live, they do not realize how time consuming this is to hand fix them and made no suggestions to make this any easier.

We now have 3 people that actualy have said "YES I have this problem" I was told 3 - 4. .am sure there must be more out there though.

I am not even sure doing all of this, that next ebay change I will be able to use revise description and could have to do this completely over.

Frustrating. . Confused to say the least.

I am sure someone is reading these forums and chooses to ignore the fact that this failed to work.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.