Skip to main content

Reply to "Buyer could not checkout using Auctiva checkout"

Aaron:

That's exactly what I did. It is case #148396. Here is what happened:

Dear southernprofessionalart,

This email is to let you know that on 5/28/2009 7:29 AM we've replied to your support case inquiry.

Comment :

Previous Comment:Thursday, 5/28/2009 6:10 AM
My Buyer is attempting to check out on this item using ProPay. When he checks out he is forwarded to the Auctiva checkout screen. When he clicks to use ProPay from Auctiva the connection "times out" i.e. never connects to ProPay to complete the transaction. I have already talked to E-Bay and ProPay. Both say this is an Auctiva issue. HELP!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...=1&item=400048666290

Operating System: Windows XP
Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0

Involved eBayItemNumbers: 400048666290

New Comment:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you and your buyer are having. This error message is typically returned when the buyer’s browser is not accepting cookies or is configured to block cookies from Auctiva. Therefore, if your buyer adjusts his/her browser settings to allow cookies from Auctiva, he/she should then be able to checkout successfully.

However, it is likely that your buyer is more interested in just getting the transaction completed then adjusting his/her browser such that checkout will work, so it may be a good idea to contact the buyer to arrange payment separate of checkout instead.

Kindly let me know if you have any further queries.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.

I e-mailed back to point out again that the problem was in the step between Auctiva and ProPay. Haven't heard anything else.

If someone could help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.