Skip to main content

Reply to "Buyer elected/paid for Auctiva insurance: PLEASE HELP, I don't know what to do"

Hi Deana,

Don't panic.

I use the Auctiva Insurance, but I don't use Auctiva checkout. Whenever I need to buy insurance, I use the Sales Tab and locate the ebay transaction following the Transactions link under the Manage group (on page left). You should see all your current ebay sales with the ability to "Add Insurance" to the right. If you are using Auctiva checkout (I think, but not sure of exact settings) you are able to pre-select settings in your Auctiva profile to automatically buy the insurance when customer checks out, i.e. it's automatic. If Insurance has been automatically purchased, you should see a "View Insurance" selection for an item instead of the "Add Insurance".

Also, you can check balance and examine activity for purchases in My Account tab and "Auctiva Shipping Insurance Settings". You can pay or add money to your account there too. Use "View Transactions" and "Find by Date Range" to look at all priors.

Hope that helps, or at least gets you started in the right direction.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.