Skip to main content

Reply to "buyer hasn't paid, BIN"

Hello all, Just putting my 2 cents in here..we all do things differently and it all helps to give us good ideas.
I always allow my buyers 10 days to either pay or contact me with their intentions..Ive only had one non pay ever since ive been selling and they did eventually pay after a month went by.
I wait 3 or 4 days..if no pay or no intentions sent..I send another invoice with a reminder plus I send a reminder from my personal email account just incase they arent getting their ebay email for some reason.

If after 10 days I hear nothing, I send out another invoice stating that payment is past due and that they have 3 days to make payment or contact me or the item will be relisted, a non paying bidder form will be filed with ebay, and negative feedback will be left. If that doesnt garnish a response...I usually just relist the item and file the non paying bidder form and call it a day. To me it just isnt worth possibly getting a negative feedback by leaving them one. It cost me 70 to 90 cents to list an item in most cases so I just let it go and relist.

Also I just want to say I hate the feedback deal. For something that is purely voluntary it sure makes a hell of a difference in whether someone will buy from you or not. I myself wont buy from anyone with less than 98%. I think if someone wants to leave a negative feedback on someone else,they should have to go through a review and approval process from ebay. There needs to be some sort of medium to insure that people dont just leave bad feedback out of anger. Just my thoughts! Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.