Skip to main content

Reply to "buyer hasn't paid, BIN"

I agree with all, that sufficient time must be given to the customer to either have sent money order, or make payment, especially toward a weekend when they get paid on friday. I would have sent them an invoice of actual amount owed so they have it in hand. I would send another say at 7 days or so. If I have not heard anything from the customer then I would auto file with ebay NPB. Likely you may not get paid, since the customer has a (4) feedback and usually I have the most trouble from low feedback buyers. If I could block feedback 20 and below automatically, I would. If the transaction goes south even after you ebay filed, let ebay give them the strike, you get your sold item fees back, let the listing fees go and do not give them a negative. They will likely give you one back. I never give negatives or neutrals to anyone first. I always give a negative back for a negative or a neutral given. I'm into positives. Hopefully I have nothing but customers who are also positive, but we run into the negative ones from time to time anyway and there is no getting around that.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.