Skip to main content

Reply to "buyer hasn't paid, BIN"

Thanks all for your input!!! I think everyone should have a chance on ebay, low FB or high, we all started at "0". This guy had only a "4" but his FB, was a fast payer! And this guy lives no more than 20 miles from me! He could just bring it over! HA. He has not paid yet.. 10 days! Including shipping, this item is $9.97. This was a BIN item, so I don't understand how you can forget about it. I have his phone#, but I do not want to really call him. How 'bout dropping a postcard reminder? I am not worried about $10 bucks. I am just a very understanding person, maybe his computer blew up! Who knows? Only one other time a person with low FB, was slow paying..I waited and they finally paid..I did give them a positive after they did me, just a thank-you, nothing special FB. And I love to give great FB. I have NO negs..and 1 netural...this guy gave me no chance to fix problem, had low FB. I am thinking If he doesn't pay..I could wait till 90 days were up..give him a neg then..and then he can't return, am I right? you have 90 days to give FB? Don't want to be mean, just want to warn others, if he won't pay a $10 item, he's surely to not pay higher items, IMO.

Thanks for everyone's advice!!!
Donna #2
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.