Skip to main content

Reply to "Can free members still list?"

quote:
Originally posted by 2girls4me:
Lovely. I didn't realize that and created a bunch of auctions that I now have to recreate. I only see twice a year but those two times I list 50-100 auctions. They don't have a reasonable pricing plan for me. the small seller just can't catch a break.

twogirls...

If you are only posting two times a year..then why not sign up for the $9.95 unlimited plan (as many listings as you want...although you may exceed the image hosting limits & have to pay for additional image hosting for that many auctions). I don't know how many images you get for the 1GB. But, I know it's a lot. It's on here somewhere.

Anyway, back to my point..Sign up for the $9.95 and do all your listings. Then cancel the plan at the end of the month...but BEFORE THE NEXT BILLING date. I don't know how long you list your auctions for(days?) or how long?

Then just default back to the Free Plan (stay registered with the Free Plan) and then whenever you're ready to list the 2nd group, sign up again for the $9.95 Plan.

If you're only talking about twice a year..that would not be a billing hassle for Auctiva or you. Changing every month might be but not what you want to do. And $9.95 spread over 100 items is a piece of cake.
That might be a work-around for you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.