Skip to main content

Reply to "Can I change the TEMPLATE after a listing is ACTIVE?"

Hello bargainmama71 -

We're not aware of an issue with any of the layouts for images in the templates causing the images to fail on mobile. I've taken a look at a couple of your listings that use this layout on eBay using a mobile device and the eBay mobile app and when I tap Read More to view the listing with your template, the images are appearing correctly for me within the app. If I then tap on the image, I get a supersize page with the images from your listing appropriately.

I also tried this with the same listings using the browser in my device and going to eBay directly and the images were also displaying within the template for me there. When I tap the images from the browser, I also get a supersize page showing the larger versions of the images.

It is unclear what may be occurring for you when you check, but I am not, at this time, able to reproduce the issue you have described. So, if you continue to see this issue, please file a support case with us from under the Help tab of the site letting us know some titles of listings where you see this and the mobile device you are using as well as if you are running into this in the eBay app or the browser for your device so we can look into this further.

- Craig
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.