Skip to main content

Reply to "Can I get rid of that stupid Leave Feedback on the left of the page???"

RIGHT, Most ARE not going to see on listing page NOR will they see on forums. Something on "log in" page would be nice (to show where person can say do not show this again) if they do not want to see again or participate. And put what it is FOR!! Also, mass email would be great! Just like way bills are sent. Every member at least is informed about it and has choice to participate or not. (if you don't vote, don't complain later).

Auctiva if you are going to do this, and do not want as previously stated by your employees "hurt feelings" (not my words as this is business and feelings have no place in business) I suggest that this be thrown out there in a big way and sweep nothing under the table. Show it, advertise it on f/book, tweets and any other way. Get your members involved. Again realize you can't do it all, but can sure evaluate all.

Other advantage is maybe it will renew interest in forums as well as remind people that auctiva is making changes for all of its members.

This is VERY IMPORTANT for all of us. EVERYONE will be using this NEW LISTING PAGE!! YES, EVERYONE!!

This is time to make voices heard or ignored! This change will probably be for a very long time and frankly I do not want this to turn out to be like the NEW and IMPROVED saved listing page, which I am still having issues with. (i.e. have a love/hate relationship with it, but mostly hate for my uses but won't go there).
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.