Skip to main content

Reply to "Can I get rid of that stupid Leave Feedback on the left of the page???"

Right, there are many that do not know about forums, many that do not explore forums, and then there are A HUGE number that do not come on them anymore at all. I have numerous friends who found the forums generally a waste of time and nothing but frustration and have quit coming to them. I frankly have hit point that they are so inactive I do not participate as much as previously. (which could be a good thing).

Auctiva, please advertise this just same as you would a price increase. . spread the word out there. YES, some people will NOT be interested but give those who may be interested a chance to give their opinions and know what they are giving them for.

Would be wonderful to throw plans out there so we can perhaps give ideas that may enhance it with small tweaks. We are not trying to control auctiva, but are tying as a collective group to make things the most functional they can possibly be. This should increase business for auctiva also. More happy customers = great free advertising. Word of mouth is VERY strong!!
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.