Skip to main content

Reply to "Can I revise current ebay listings with my chosen template?"

Confused

It's been several years since I stopped using ebay to create and submit listings and switched to Auctiva. However, I do remember signing up to Auctiva while I continued to list on ebay for a few weeks. I thought I recalled my ebay submission showing-up in my Saved Listings in the Imported Listings folder. If you're looking in the Active listings, those just show links to ebay (agree). However, do you have any listings showing in the SAVED LISTINGS, especially any that are in the Imported Listings folder?

I was looking around to see if any of the Tutorials or Forum posts mention that import, but no luck. I honestly thought the Imported function was the easy way to migrate listing to Auctiva and dress-them-up with their templates.

Unless someone else pops in with a suggestion, I'd start a Support Case and ask exactly how to get your listings imported.

It's just been too long since I migrated, and things do change. However, I don't think they'd have that Imported Listings folder without a good reason. Wink

Danno

Edit: I was just looking at the Closed Listings page, and there is an IMPORT LISTING button. Looks like you can select and Import previously closed listings from ebay.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.