Skip to main content

Reply to "Can I use auctiva for selling inside of Germany?"

quote:
Can I use auctiva for selling inside of Germany?

I live in Switzerland, and would like to use auctiva to sell through eBay Germany.

Auctino,
If you want to offer your customers Auctiva Insurance, you will need to enter shipping carrier, cost, and value of item for insurance charges.
Because you are using Auctiva Germany, you might need to remember that Germany is the 'Domestsic' Shipping service and that your own country will be programed in the system as Foreign.
The first Shipping Charges listed will be domestic, which will be from Germany to Germany (check the country. The price you list is the price you pay using your shipping carrier. Also remember to check if you are offering insurance, and what the value of the item is deemed to be.
Next Shipping is to your own country ... this will likely be under International Shipping Options. Here you would check 'willing to ship from Germany to...your country, add the charges etc. etc.
The rest of the shipping enteries will likely be international which will be considered from Germany to... check - Asia, US, UK, Can, etc. etc.
I used to use Auctiva US, and it was the same way for me... US was home...Canada was internationa. It is great when they offer the service to your own country, but it is a great service any way they serve it.
Hope I helped a little.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.