Skip to main content

Reply to "Can someone do me a favor if they have account with 3rd party vendor."

Auctiva, can you please address this. I realize through support it was said I would be contacted through support, but perhaps others are having same problem.

I did just happen to check the jacket category I mentioned has been fixed. I was not notified as I was told I would be nor was anything put on here, so was unaware of this until I just happened to check. Would be nice to get notification so we can get done with this.

I have talked to ebay and been told this is auctiva issue? Auctiva says it is ebay, I am caught in middle.
The time for complying with ebay new policies is approaching really fast and we can't list multi-color purses the way this is at present time. I do not find the previously recommended fix of putting in a color and going back and changing to multi-later to be a real fix. It costs me sales since ebay obviously is showing multi-colors in their searches. Also, I have to be concerned that if information is incorrect in specifics that person who does buy will not be happy because specifics not accurate. In addition, I find temporary "fixes" which I have to track and then go back in and re-fix a huge time consumer, especially since auctiva does not have a notes section to do this.

Auctiva, what is being done to fix this. . our deadline is fast approaching.

Thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.