Skip to main content

Reply to "Can someone give us an outage update on this Forum"

quote:
Hello sellers, I to have much work to do and really like auctiva. They did say it could take up to 24 hours but, they hope to have it up and going before that. I will be happy when I can return to the norm as all of you. Hang in there and we will be happy hopefully for all the changes. Time is money with me and this web site is free can not complain.

WRONG! It is not free to everyone...some of us here are PAYING Auctiva subscribers, so some of us are allowed to complain. The freebie users seem to be complaining more than the paying subscribers though. Maybe that's because those who are paying subscribers have been on Auctiva forever, and those using the free option haven't been around that long and don't understand how things work around here LOL. Some people seem to have the impression that Auctiva just began operation last year because that is when the free site became available. If you've been around for awhile you learn it doesn't do much good to complain, unless you wanna vent to get it off of your chest.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.