Skip to main content

Reply to "Can Someone Help?????"

Hello again,

The issues being discussed on this thread have nothing to do with our transition to being a paid service, although the timing is similar. The issue of the "bouncing cursor" in Internet Explorer and the removal of the spell checker from the description editor came about when we switched to a new version of the description editor, which was a necessary change to plug up a security vulnerability.

As I mentioned in my previous post, these are issues we are looking to address, but the ultimate solution is most likely going to be offering an entirely new editor. Creating a new editor or deciding on a new third party editor to use is a huge project, so it is not likely to happen immediately though. We'll let everyone know when more information on this topic becomes available though.

In the interim, I recommend trying the workarounds I mentioned in my previous post to see if they help minimize the effects of this issue and make the Auctiva website easier to work with for you.

Puakob,

In order to see why your listings failed to post, just click the red number in the “Notifications” section of your Auctiva account and you’ll see the errors that eBay returned. It looks like you entered dimensions that exceeded the maximum parameters of the package size you selected for the most recent failed posting.

The following page of the eBay website covers the dimensional differences between all the package sizes that are offered: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/package-sizes.html

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.