Skip to main content

Reply to "CAN'T LIST ANYTHING!"

Well, this is just pure disaster. For several months, I have listed dozens of rare comic books like clockwork on Sunday evening. I have many loyal followers who anticipate my listings EVERY Sunday! If I lose out on a week, I will have to email each one individually and blame Auctiva, but I won't reach them all and there are always new buyers who come along.

The income I earn from eBay is not for fun, it's for paying my bills! This outage is extremely disappointing and there is no excuse for being down this long. Other sites have formal emergency and disaster plans that enable them to get back up and running quickly. Anyone can be hacked if someone sets their mind to it, but I'm afraid Auctiva is asleep at the wheel.

Like all of you, I can't do a single thing on Auctiva with Firefox, Camino or Safari (I'm on a Mac). Firefox now gives a new "Under Construction" page when trying to get to Auctiva. And Google is simply not allowing access through links. Frankly, I've never seen anything this bad from any web-based company. I have been such a big fan of Auctiva even through the little hiccups that are always cropping up.

But this is far beyond a hiccup. This is just pure disaster.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.