Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't list, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by terrehautelua:
Anyone is having this problem? Every time I try to list an auction this warning comes up
"Until you have more feedback, you must use the same PayPal payment email address as your eBay email address."
There's nothign wrong with the e-mail addresses, they are the same. Anyone has any sugestions?

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Hey there. I'm not getting that warning, or any warning for that matter, BUT -- I am also having problems listing auctions right now.

I had no problem a few hours ago when I listed two auctions/items. However, for the past 45 mins or so I've been very frustrated as I continue to try and try again to list an auction -- but no luck.

Like I say, unlike you, I'm getting no error message -- but it's just not posting. It seems like all is well, everything has gone through/posted -- but it's not showing up in my listings in my auctiva list nor my ebay list of current auctions.

Bizarre. Something's clearly going on here. Auctiva must be having some sort of problems, with their server -- or something. Wondering ... Anyone else having problems at this very moment?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.