Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't list, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your respoonse.

The store re-listings may have caused the problem I was having ... don't know.

But, whatever was happening --and whatever the reason-- it's no longer happening. I'm able to list auctions now: everything appears to be working normal again for me.

The only strange sidenote: when I was having problems earlier -- and an auction wouldn't post after several attempts -- I ended just 'saving' it to my saved list in auctiva, and figured I'd get back to that one later. It was showing up in the 'saved list' after that -- but now, it's disappeared and not showing up there any longer.

This is fine, as long as I can post auctions again -- which I can -- and I'll just list that one starting out from scratch ...

But was/is odd, that the one I was having problems with earlier is disseapered in all regards. It doesn't show up anywhere as 'active' after 2 attempts, and now it's not even showing up as a 'saved listing' as it did previously.

More strange that it seems I may have been the only one having this specific problem earlier, or at least no one has mentioned here on this board that they were having this problem.

Best, and again, thanks for your response, information/help. -- Deana
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.