Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't revise my listings on ebay today. All white space!"

Hi Community,

I don't really have any information on this issue that has not been posted to this thread already, but I would like to reassure everyone that the problem preventing you from revising your Auctiva posted listings through eBay's "Revise your Item" form is a technical problem on the eBay side of things that their technical staff is aware of.

I have not received anything other than a general acknowledgment of the issue and a "Thank you" for reporting it from the eBay contacts I have spoken to, but I have heard from a few customers that eBay's support team admitted the issue to that it is specific to the Internet Explorer browser and that using the Firefox browser to make these revisions may suffice as a workaround.

If any of you do not already have the Firefox browser and would like to give this a shot, it can be donwloaded free of charge from http://www.mozilla.com

That being said, most users reporting this problem who have indicated they already tried taking the issue up with eBay's customer support team have mentioned that eBay denied the problem and referred them back to Auctiva, so I don't know how good the odds would be of getting some assistance with the situation if you were to contact eBay support about it.

I'm currently trying to find out if eBay has a forum thread about this issue posted anywhere that users experiencing this problem would be able to check for updates and, if I find out that such information exists, I will post about it on this thread for you all to see.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.