Skip to main content

Reply to ""Can Top-Rated Seller Program Help eBay?""

Like most here I've been a powerseller for quite awhile. Although based in Australia, I list on the US site for more traffic. I hand make charm bracelets, list around 7 to 10 a month and by using "featured first" was selling everything I listed for an average of US$180. Now thanks to the changes my business is gutted. I relied on featured first and paid high fees for the privledge! If you are not a top seller, featured first in not available to you. I sent a message telling them what a disaster it is for me and they said I had to double my listings (and sales) and reduce my postage times (from Australia) to qualify as a Top Seller. I'm disabled - I can't make that many bracelets! A former ebay CEO said he wanted to get rid of the "fleas" so I suggest this is just another way to get rid us. Top seller status will make the big get bigger and reduce items to homogenised, manufactured stuff you can buy anywhere. I don't know what to do now - it's a disaster for me. My "watcher" stats have gone down from the high 80s to single digits and I don't think this crop of bracelets will sell. Not so happy christmas...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.